Setting up a minor’s trust can help ensure the long-term security of your child or younger loved one. These types of trusts allow you to leave your property and other assets for your child or young relative while ensuring that the trust is properly handled by a designated trustee until the child is 18 or older.
Legacy Enhancement can administer your minor's trust providing professional management and investment with exceptional care and attention.
How Do Minor's Trusts Work?
Legacy Enhancement can help you through the various steps of establishing a minor's trust, as well as assisting in the maintenance and administration of that trust.
As the custodian of a minor's trust, Legacy Enhancement can:
- Manage financial distributions for minors
- Help determine when beneficiaries will receive funds
- Help determine how funds will be allocated
- Work with you to create necessary trust documents
- Manage trust investments on your behalf
- Assist with 2053(c) trusts to avoid gift taxes
- Determine what will happen to the trust should the minor pass away
Call us at (817) 500-035 or get in touch with us online to learn more about how we can assist you with creating and managing a minor's trust.
Professionally managed and invested trusts
Capable of handling trusts of all sizes
Your family member or client will be cared for, no matter the size of the trust.
Ability to help maintain needs-based governmental assistance
Low trust establishment costs and maintenance fees