LET US HELP Preserve Your Future

Get Connected  

Let Us Help Lighten the Load
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.


Getting Started with Your Special Needs Trust

Legacy Enhancement can assist you with the establishment and maintenance of your pooled special needs trust or minor's trust. If you’d like to request a distribution or are interested in learning more about allowable and/or restricted purchases, please see the forms below. You may also change your contact information using our downloadable Change of Contact Information form.

For more assistance, or if you have additional questions, please call us at (888) 988-5503. Free consultations are available!

Keep Up With Legacy

Read Our blog to stay updated
  • Why Start a Minor Trust for My Child?

    A minor trust is a trust that provides property to a young person. The trust is monitored by the trustee until the young person turns a certain ... read more

  • What Is a Structured Settlement?

    When you win or settle a personal injury case, there are different ways you can receive your award. You have the choice to either receive the money in ... read more

  • FAQs: Trusts

    If you’re not well-versed in the world of trusts, they may seem like an abstract concept. However, they are a very important part of financial ... read more